This item was acquired from an electronics store who were downsizing their inventory.
MR45C is one of the MR45 series. MR45C is the AM/FM/CD/MP3/WMA/No Sirius version. MR45C is a stereo receiver designed specifically for the marine environment with adjustable backlight display and flip down face design. Front and Back AUX-Input available for your MP3 music device, iPod Input available for your iPod/iPhone devices and USB Input available to play your music in a USB Flash drive. Wired and Wireless Remotes available (sold separately).
- Flip down face design, non-removable
- MRR2 wireless remote compatible (sold separately)
- MR45R wired remote compatible (sold separately)
- Adjustable backlight display
- Built-in IR receiver (front) and IR input (back) – unit will interface with PolyPlanar IR Speakers
- Front and Back AUX-Input available for your MP3 music device
- iPod Input available for your iPod/iPhone devices
- USB Input available to play your music in a USB Flash drive
- Available in Black (part# MR45C-B) and White (part# MR45C-W)
- Cutout Dimension: 7-1⁄16” x 2-1⁄16“
- Deep Clearance: 7-1⁄16“
- Overall Dimension: 7-1⁄16” x 2-1⁄16” x 7-⅞”
- Power Supply: 13.8V DC (10.8-15.6V allowable)
- Speaker Impedance: 4 or 8 ohm
- Output Power: 45W x 4CH
- Fuse: 15A
*Free shipping to the contiguous 48 states of the US. Shipping destinations outside of the continental US will not be free. Please message us for a quote before purchasing an item if you are planning on shipping internationally.
All items sold at Max Marine Electronics come as you see in the pictures provided, with ONLY the parts and accessories shown in the pictures. Do not assume any additional items will be included in your shipment. IF YOU DO NOT SEE SOMETHING YOU EXPECT TO BE INCLUDED IN THE PICTURES WE PROVIDE, IT WILL NOT BE INCLUDED. Read all descriptions thoroughly. There are times a display is used ONLY to show the item being sold is functional and working properly. In this case these displays ARE NOT included, this will be stated in our descriptions. If you have ANY questions feel free to send a message or call Max Marine Electronics Inc, Pompano Beach, Florida. We always want to be transparent with our customers and fully disclose any information regarding the products we sell.