This is a KVH M5 unit fully tested and tracks DIRECTV DSS 101 with no issues. This is a packaged system that is designed for a vessel that has an existing faulty KVH TVG4, TV4 or M5 antenna and is in need of a remedy to start watching DIRECTV immediately (Provided proper troubleshooting has been done previous to purchase to verify that the TV antenna is in failure mode and is not another component i.e. bad power cable, loose connections etc. )
There are signs of cosmetic wear and tear on the dome and base, light scratches on both, overall in decent shape antenna it self is clean.
The parameters for this antenna have been set and antenna gyros are calibrated. New weather stripping has been installed for the dome along with 4 new rubber feet. Antenna is set to track DIRECTV DSS 101. It is ready to go!
This system includes :
QTY: 1 KVH Tracvision M5 antenna
QTY: 1 Tested good used Terk multiswitch with a power supply
QTY: 2 50’ RG 6 Coax (if you need longer cables please let us know)
QTY: 1 KVH Switch plate maintenance port
TO DOs / Recommendations :
- Its is recommended that if you do not have a multiswitch that you install the one provided.
- If not already done; Connect both RF 1 (13v) and RF 2 (18v) at the base of the antenna to the corresponding 13v & 18v output on the multiswitch with existing Coax on the vessel or use the ones we provide. This ensures that the LNB and RF PCB has constant voltage for a better performance!
- Verify / connect Sat receivers to multiswitch labeled “receiver”
- Make sure the KVH antenna has a good 12V dc source
- Verify that your settings on your Directv sat receiver are set to: 18” round dish type And multiswitch configuration.
** It is HIGHLY recommended that you have up to date Sat receivers. The models needed are
HR24, H24, H25. Due to DirecTV changes in broadcast!
All items sold at Max Marine Electronics come as you see in the pictures provided, with ONLY the parts and accessories shown in the pictures. Do not assume any additional items will be included in your shipment. IF YOU DO NOT SEE SOMETHING YOU EXPECT TO BE INCLUDED IN THE PICTURES WE PROVIDE, IT WILL NOT BE INCLUDED. Read all descriptions thoroughly. There are times a display is used ONLY to show the item being sold is functional and working properly. In this case these displays ARE NOT included, this will be stated in our descriptions. If you have ANY questions feel free to send a message or call Max Marine Electronics Inc, Pompano Beach, Florida. We always want to be transparent with our customers and fully disclose any information regarding the products we sell.