This Dual Screen system is as complete as they come and is in excellent working condition. We are offering this as a complete ready to install Radar, Chart, GPS, Sounder that comes with EVERYTHING needed – cables, etc., to install. The ONLY thing not included is a transducer.
This digital radar system is a 12kw, 72 NM, 6 foot open array radar system that CAN FIND BIRDS. If you add a NMEA2000 Heading sensor to the system you have the ability to unlock the ARPA function with the radar. If you need one we can check to see if one is available for an additional fee. An extra “T” connector will be needed as well. The MFDBB also allows for the use of dual range with the radar.
The unit uses built-in charts. We updated the free charts from Furuno on this MFDBB. The radar picks up targets very well, both near and far. This system was bench tested.
The MFD Black Box allows up to 2 DVI monitors which can be used in extended or clone mode. One keypad is able to control both monitors separately in extended mode.
The displays are Furuno MU-190HD Monitors, they work on 12 or 24 volts.
The software was updated on both the MFDBB and the DRS12A for optimal performance.
There are NO Transducers or Heading Sensors included in this listing, one will have to purchased separately.
Also included in this package is an Furuno GP-330B GPS antenna with pole, surface and flush mount kits and a NMEA 2000 Backbone (3Ts) kit to connect the Black Box with GPS.
This includes a DFF3 with cables to add on network but there are NO transducer included in this listing, one will have to be purchased separately.
This Listing Includes:
- MFDBB (MPU-001) Black Box Processor – keypad w/ suncover (MCU-001) and NEW 5 meter network cable. Please Note: (that the keypad can only be connected to Port 1 or Port 2 of MFDBB. )
- 2 x MU-190HD – 19″ Furuno Marine Monitor – with 2x power cables (16 ft & 15 ft) with 15 A fuse, NEW 2 x DVI signal cables (both 10M). Only one monitor has a flush mount kit. These kits will have to purchased separately from Furuno or manufactured.
- GP-330B Furuno GPS antenna (NMEA 2000) – with NEW stainless steel straight pole mount. Also included flush and surface mounts. Gasket is not need with surface mount
- NMEA 2000 3T Backbone kit – 3 x “Ts”, 2 x Terminators (resistors), GPS drop cable (20 ft) , drop cable (2 meter), and power cable (3ft).
- DRS12A 12KW Pedestal -Excellent Condition with some oxidation on the bottom base. MOUNTING BOLTS INCLUDED
- 6ft antenna for pedestal – Great Condition
- Interconnect Cable (for DRS12A) – 50ft
- DFF3 Sounder Module – with power cable (5 ft w/5A fuse), NEW 5 meter network cable ******NO TRANSDUCER***********
- NEW NMEA 0183 DATA 2/3 Cable – 000-164-608 FRUDD-18AFFM-L180
PLEASE NOTE: We are able to substitute a 4 ft antenna for the 6 ft antenna if available, which can be replaced at NO ADDITIONAL COST! Please contact us before purchasing this listing. No PSU-012 is included because a MFDBB is able to power a DRS12a with out one.
If you would like a DFF1 instead of the DFF3 we can subtract $600 from the price. If you would like a DRS6a instead of a DRS12a we can subtract $400 from the total. Please let us know at time of sale so we can accommodate your request.
NOTE: If you want to add accessories such as weather module to the network you will need a Furuno HUB-101 which adds network ports to expand system. We have some available, send us a message if you need this.
Free shipping to contiguous US only – all others must message for a quote with their country and postal code
Thanks for looking!
All items sold at Max Marine Electronics come as you see in the pictures provided, with ONLY the parts and accessories shown in the pictures. Do not assume any additional items will be included in your shipment. IF YOU DO NOT SEE SOMETHING YOU EXPECT TO BE INCLUDED IN THE PICTURES WE PROVIDE, IT WILL NOT BE INCLUDED. Read all descriptions thoroughly. There are times a display is used ONLY to show the item being sold is functional and working properly. In this case these displays ARE NOT included, this will be stated in our descriptions. If you have ANY questions feel free to send a message or call Max Marine Electronics Inc, Pompano Beach, Florida. We always want to be transparent with our customers and fully disclose any information regarding the products we sell.