This Furuno 1944C/NT Navnet VX2 Radar/chartplotter system is in good used condition. The unit has been updated to the latest software for the best possible performance.
This is a C-map NT+ unit intended to work with C-map NT+ SD Cards. WILL NOT WORK WITH NAVIONICS SD CARDS!
- 1944C/NT RDP-149 Furuno VX2 Display Head – 10.4″ Display – C-map NT MAX VX2 – Good condition. Unit has some light fading on the front. unit has silicone on the rear from previous install.
- 3 pin power cable – 5 ft with 15A fuse
- RSB-0070-059 6KW Radar – Great condition. Unit has been repainted.
- 4′ Antenna for radar – Great condition. Unit has been repainted. There is some paint drips/run on the antenna. See pictures.
- NEW Interconnect cable for radar – 10m
- Sun Cover for VX2 display.
As you can see, the system is fully functional – picks up targets well. The inside of the array looks great. All sealing grommets, etc. for the open array antenna are included.
The system is expandable – add an ETR-6/10 sounder module and transducer for sounder functionality or a heading sensor for radar overlay. Add a C-map NT MAX SD card for detailed cartography, we have some used cards listed separately.
Chart Card, Heading Sensor, GPS Antenna, Sounder module are NOT included.
90 Day warranty from date of receipt.
Free shipping to contiguous US only – all others must message for a quote with their country and postal code
Thanks for looking!
All items sold at Max Marine Electronics come as you see in the pictures provided, with ONLY the parts and accessories shown in the pictures. Do not assume any additional items will be included in your shipment. IF YOU DO NOT SEE SOMETHING YOU EXPECT TO BE INCLUDED IN THE PICTURES WE PROVIDE, IT WILL NOT BE INCLUDED. Read all descriptions thoroughly. There are times a display is used ONLY to show the item being sold is functional and working properly. In this case these displays ARE NOT included, this will be stated in our descriptions. If you have ANY questions feel free to send a message or call Max Marine Electronics Inc, Pompano Beach, Florida. We always want to be transparent with our customers and fully disclose any information regarding the products we sell.